Resources for Sports Physicals

A NEW sports physical is required for EACH school year. Below are suggestions of places you may want to consider when you need a sports physical. This list is in not a complete list of where to obtain a sports physical nor is it an endorsement of where to obtain a sports physical - it is simply a starting place for seeking sports physical information.

Sports physicals can be obtained from:
  - Your family physician 

 - The Ashland County Health Department
   1763 St. Rt. 60, Ashland  (next door to the Career Center)

   Call to schedule an appointment. The cost is $25.00. Cash and personal check are accepted.

- Q-Care
  350 Hillcrest Dr., Ashland (located adjacent to the Samaritan Hospital parking lot)
  Open Monday - Friday,  11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
  No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome!
  The cost is $25.00. Payment is required at the time of treatment. Most major insurance plans accepted.

Once each year, local physicians generously donate their time to give L-P athletes  sports physicals for the following school year. The opportunity to get a free sports physical for 2016-2017 has already passed.