My goal for the Loudonville-Perrysville Exempted Village Schools is to increase academic achievement district wide with special emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics for each student.
The intent is to provide every student the skills to:
- Succeed in challenging courses.
- Meet Ohio's Academic Content Standards.
- Graduate from high school and be fully prepared for a range of post-secondary education and vocational options.
INSIGHTS for FAMILIES
- Tips to Help Your Children Succeed on State Tests
- Helping Your Child Succeed in Math
- Helping Your Child Learn to Write
- How to Help Your Children Be Better Writers
- Exercise and Academic Success (Active Children Do Better in School)
- Get Children Moving
- Nutrition Tips for Your Student Athlete
- Guiding Children in Online Use
- Bully-Proofing Your Children
- Stopping Bullying: Tips for Parents
- 10 Tips to Help Your Kids Deal with Violence
- Help Your Children Understand What They See on the News
- How Busy Parents Can Be Involved
- Parent Involvement in Schools
- Good Time Management Leads to Better School Success
- Kindergarten Readiness
If you would like to leave a comment or ask a question of Mr. Miller, Click Here