Rebird Resilient is hosting a free event to discuss the impact of drug activities in our area on Wednesday, December 1 at 7pm in the Ohio Theatre, Loudonville.
A panel of 7 speakers will cover the topics of:
- Current substance abuse trends
- Redbird Strong/Too Good for Drugs
- Trauma, Mental Health & Human Trafficking Connection
- Learn what awareness/prevention is taught in L-P Schools
- What can a parent of community member do?
Learn more about Redbird Resilient at www.redbirdresilient.org All parents and community members are encouraged to attend.