The Loudonville-Perrysville School District is transitioning to an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning you will NEVER need to enter the same information twice!! FinalForms also pre-populates information whenever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
You will review your information once per school year to verify that information is correct and to sign the form(s).
PARENT / Student Registration
How do I sign up?
Go to https://loudonville-oh.finalforms.com
Click New Account under the parent icon
Complete the fields on the registration page. Click · You will receive an email within 3 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration.
Login to your personal email and follow the link to confirm your account.
You will be prompted to set a password for your parent account.
Once you’ve set your password you’ll be taken to your home screen and can now add your child(ren)
Click the button.
Things you’ll need when completing forms-
- Your child’s email address- Your child will be sent an invitation, once you have completed all the forms, to set a password for their own Final Forms account where they will need to digitally sign forms.
- Your child’s cell phone number
- Basic Medical History & Health Information
- Emergency contacts names and contact numbers
- Medical Insurance Policy Company Name and policy number
- Doctor & Dentist information
- Hospital preference
The forms you will complete include-
Complete each form and enter your full name (e.g. John Smith) into the parent signature field at the bottom of the page. After signing, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
Once all the forms are completed and submitted, an email will be sent to the email address that you provided for your student prompting him/her to sign Student Forms requiring his/her signature.