PBIS - Be A Champion Today!
Expected Behaviors at LHS
PBIS consists of three levels.
- Recognition of good behavior and deeds
- Team approach for additional behavioral intervention includes teachers, administrators, counselors, parent and student; Nature of the problem discussed and team brainstorms ways to change the problem behavior
- Student is assigned a Check and Connect mentor; Student is expected to meet with that person at least once a day to discuss how they are doing with changing the problem behavior
- Student needs additional help despite previous interventions
- Outside agencies are included as part of intervention strategies (Examples: school liaisons, outside counselors, probation officers)
PBIS Team Members: Mrs. Arnold, Ms. Baumgartner, Mrs. Bowers, Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Cole, Mr. Eckenwiler, Mr. Lemke, Mrs. Ring, and Mr. Vaughan
|Meet Our Champions||Core Values||Behavior Matrix||Tier 1 Supports|