PBIS - Be A Champion Today!
Student Created Videos and Posters
- Bus Behaviors
- General Behaviors
- Hallway Behaviors
- Junior High Expectations
- Library Behaviors
- Parking Lot Behaviors
- Restroom Behaviors
PBIS consists of three levels.
- Weekly recognition of good behavior and deeds
Redbird Champion of the Week
- Team approach for additional behavioral intervention includes teachers, administrators, counselors, parent and student; Nature of the problem discussed and team brainstorms ways to change the problem behavior
- Student is assigned a Check and Connect mentor; Student is expected to meet with that person at least once a day to discuss how they are doing with changing the problem behavior
- Student needs additional help despite previous interventions
- Outside agencies are included as part of intervention strategies (Examples: school liaisons, outside counselors, probation officers)
PBIS Team Members are: Mrs. Jackie Arnold, Mr. Tyler Bates, Mrs. Mary Bowers, Mr. John Battaglia, Mrs. Renee Beck, Mr. Dan Eckenwiler, Mr. Brandon Grimes, Mrs. Alyssa Rabatin, Mrs. Beth Ring, Mr. Matt Rucki, Mr. Kelly Seboe, and Mr. Seth Youngen.
The PBIS program has already had a positive effect as seen in the graph below.
GIFT CARD WINNERS
PBIS FACT SHEET
PBIS Calendar of Events
PBIS STAFF FORMS